Friday, February 5, 2010

This Blog is Officially Retired

That's right, I'm done with this blog.

I've found that Wordpress blogs are much nicer; they provide nicer features and they block spam...Plus, it's easier for me to manage two Wordpress blogs rather than one Wordpress and one Blogger.

Two Wordpress blogs, you say? Why yes, Lost fans, I'm still blogging about our beloved show, but I'm doing it on a new blog:

http://tylerslostblog.wordpress.com/

I've already posted a few things there. And when my friend Mary creates the customized Lost header for it, it's going to look pretty sweet, if I do say so myself.

So if you're looking for a Lost discussion, pop on over there. I'd love to hear what you think about how season 6 kicked off.

If you want to follow my primary blog (even though it's been on my back-burner during the last two months), you can find that at:

http://tylercharles.wordpress.com/

Hope to hear from you over there...

Adieu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19