Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Catch you on the Burnside...or something


If you know me well, we've probably talked about Blue Like Jazz. If we're good friends, I've probably purchased it for you. (Kim, I haven't forgotten that you were the one who originally forced me to read it. Thanks for that.) For those of you who also like BLJ and its author, Donald Miller, I want to direct you to a website.

I recently discovered (thanks, CT) that Donald Miller created an online literary journal, The Burnside Writer's Collective. Emphasizing social justice articles, reviews, and a little bit of sports, it's worth checking out. The journal is still developing (I think), so readers can also expect better things to come.

Miller rarely has time to write on BWC, but the articles suggest some ideological similarities between the staff and the journal's founder. Articles are updated every Monday. Here's the link:

http://www.burnsidewriterscollective.com/

Let me know what you think.

-Thanks for Reading

4 comments:

Kim Mierau said...

I knew he had that, but I haven't stayed up to date at looking at the site. Thanks for the reminder.

Just goes to show where you'd be without me... ha.

F

Tyler Charles said...

Where exactly would I be without you?

Jordan Green said...

thanks, tyler, for the link. We are growing, and this issue was a little slow for us.

Anyway, appreciate it...hope your readers bookmark us!

Jordan
BWC

Tyler Charles said...

That last comment (the one from anonymous) might be spam. I would be hesitant to click on that link.

I haven't had any spammers on my blog yet. I didn't delete this post in case it is legit.

But I thought I should at least issue a warning to anyone who reads this. I don't want to be responsible (because this is MY blog, after all) for anyone getting barraged with viruses and whatnot.