Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another Serious Post

I am busy this week working on 4 articles which all happen to be due on Friday. So I don't have time to tackle any of the more serious topics I hope to address in the near future.

But I wanted to give you something to check out in the meantime. I know I've posted a lot of videos lately, but this one is by far the best.

If you've ever played minesweeper, you need to check it out. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.




http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1770138

--Thanks for reading and watching

3 comments:

Kim Mierau said...

I hadn't seen that one yet. I loved it.

"I'm here because I'm bored!"

So true.

Tyler Charles said...

"And don't you ever forget that!"

Paul Luikart said...

Thanks for the Brothers K book recommendation! I've read one book...River Teeth...by David James Duncan. It's just some short stories...but they're good. Next time I'm at the library I'll look for Brothers K.